Success with standards
DIN: Setting tomorrow's standards today
Industry 4.0, the "fourth industrial revolution", essentially refers to the merging of virtual worlds with real production. This means that areas such as mechanical engineering, logistics and IT must work together smoothly - across the globe. How can we efficiently pave the road to industry 4.0? The fact is: This is not possible without standards. DIN has taken great steps for moving towards Industry 4.0, making it easier for German companies to stay ahead in the process.
Getting there first
DIN is helping companies bring their solutions to the market fast - getting a foot in the door to Industry 4.0 early on.
It is important to bring actors from all relevant disciplines together to bundle interests and define common strategies.
DIN is pushing Industry 4.0 forward
- DIN brings everyone together, from various areas and organizations in the public and private sectors, to make joint decisions regarding standards and Industry 4.0.
- DIN bundles the interests of German stakeholders and brings these interests to the international stage.
- DIN has been addressing the topics that are decisive for Industry 4.0 for many years.
- DIN helps German companies of all sizes gain access to global markets.
- DIN is a partner in numerous Industry 4.0 research projects supported by the German Federal government.
- With its extensive expertise, DIN is taking an internationally leading role in Industry 4.0.