Start up with DIN
You can belong from the very start in order to make use of valuable contacts and help develop standards - and for very little money.
A head start through knowledge
Maybe you are thinking standards are so complex that they get in the way of your day-to-day business. But it is especially start-ups who gain a knowledge lead when they participate in standardization, giving them a competitive advantage while overcoming hurdles.
Get a start for 250 euros
If your business was founded* no more than 24 months ago, your annual membership fee for the first two years is an astonishingly low 250 euros per year. As a DIN Member you enjoy a number of benefits:
- At our high-level, free networking events you can enter into dialogue with companies of all sizes from all sectors.
- Start-ups receive a voucher valued at 1,090.00 euros net per year for working in a DIN Standards Committee.
- In addition, our publisher Beuth Verlag gives you a 15 percent discount on DIN Standards for your own use and on subscription to the monthly journal “DIN-Mitteilungen”.
- You can also acquire the right to the unlimited reproduction of DIN Standards for internal use (excepting DIN VDE Standards) and for storing them in your electronic networks, and that under attractive special conditions.
- The DIN Academy also offers a 15 percent discount on its conferences and seminars.
* This does not include restructuring (demergers or split-offs from already existing companies and corporations)