DIN Committee "AI in Medicine"
Constituent meeting on April 4, 2023
Whether in diagnosis, therapy, early detection or in everyday care ...
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be indispensable in the medicine of the future.
At the same time, the use of technology in this field is challenging: it is not only about health and personal data, but also about enabling people to participate in medical progress quickly and safely.
Standards and specifications can help
- Increase the usability and usability of data for AI-based systems in medicine;
- verify the performance and safety of AI-based medical devices;
- Build trust and acceptance among users and patients;
- to efficiently implement the quality infrastructure of regulatory frameworks for AI in medical devices.
The DIN Committee "Gesundheitstechnologien" (NA GesuTech, formerly NAMed and NARK) is now to establish a working committee on the topic of "AI in medicine". In this committee, the European and international standardization activities in the field of AI in medicine are to be coordinated and accompanied, and national standardization requirements are to be discussed and processed.
The constituent meeting will take place on April 4, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m. as a web conference, to which all interested parties are cordially invited. Further information can be found in the download.
If you are interested, please register by March 28, 2023:
Ulrike Schröder, M.Sc.
Tel.: +49 30 2601-2919