DIN Standards Committee Radiology
The DIN Standards Committee Radiology (NAR) is responsible for developing standards on diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation therapy and radiation protection. The Committee's work is divided among eight working groups. At international level NAR is the mirror committee to
- IEC/TC 62/SC 62 B "Diagnostic imaging equipment",
- IEC/TC 62/SC 62 C "Equipment for radiotherapy, nuclear medicine and radiation dosimetry"
- and ISO/TC 85/SC 2 "Radiation protection".
The Committee also works closely with
- CENELEC/TC 62 "Electrical equipment in medical practice",
- IEC/SC 45 B "Radiation protection instrumentation"
- and ISO/TC 42/WG 3 "Sensitometry, image measurement and viewing".