Associations and DIN
Now is the right time
to take part rather than observe
to make decisions rather than wait
to being a member rather than going it alone
We encourage companies and associations to take part in DIN’s work as members of DIN.
DIN Membership for associations is the basis for cooperations and exchanges on all standards-relevant aspects of your sector.
The goal is to provide added value and services for the members of your association.
As a representative of your sector you consolidate the interests of your members and together develop common technical standards for your sector.
Profit from DIN Membership while at the same time integrating the topic of standardization in your sector as part of your informative services.
An “association membership” offers you the advantages of working in standards bodies which you can pass on to your members.
At the same time you can offer your member companies special conditions that help them represent their own interests in standardization and enjoy all of the advantages of DIN Membership.
- When concluding a DIN Membership via your association, a new DIN Member receives a 20 % discount on the membership fee for the current year and the following year.
- In exchange for introducing new DIN Members your association receives a bonus voucher for work in a DIN Standards Committee.
- 3 new DIN Members = 1 bonus voucher
- This voucher must be redeemed by the end of February of the year in which it is issued.
- his period relates to the current calendar year in which at least 3 (or multiples of 3) members are gained, in which case the bonus voucher is issued as of the 1st of January of the following calendar year.