Industrial Data Services for Quality Control in Smart Manufacturing
The i4Q project aims to support the complete flow of industrial data, starting from data collection to data analysis, simulation, and prediction. i4Q will provide a complete solution consisting of sustainable IoT based Reliable Industrial Data Services (RIDS). These enable the management of the huge amount of industrial data received from cost-effective, smart, and small sized interconnected factory devices, which support manufacturing through online monitoring and control. i4Q RIDS is a complete package consisting of 22 i4Q Solutions (17 software tools and 5 guidelines). i4Q Solutions are for the following three areas:
- Manufacturing Data Quality
- Manufacturing Data Analytics
- Rapid Manufacturing Line Qualification and Reconfiguration
There are 6 industrial pilots for i4Q with a high-level user expectation for their impact
Across the following different industrial activities, sectors, and domains:
- White Goods (Household Appliances)
- Wood Equipment
- Metal Machining
- Ceramics Pressing
- Plastic Injection
- Metal Equipment
The goal of i4Q is to demonstrate the applicability and the impact of the project and its results in the market environment under real-world conditions.
DIN is responsible for the standardization within the project and will conduct a search for relevant standards in the field of data quality and Industry 4.0 and accompany the transfer of the project results into the development of new standards or in existing European and international standardization activities.
Project website: https://www.i4q-project.eu/
01/2021 – 12/2023, extended until 05/2024
Centre for Research & Technology, Hellas (CERTH – GR)
- Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.P.A.
- IBM ISRAEL - Science and Technology LTD
- ITI - Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
- EXOS Solutions S.L.
- IKERLAN S. Coop.
- BIBA - Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH
- UPV - Universitat Politècnica de València
- TUB - Technische Universität Berlin
- UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias
- TTTech Industrial Automation AG
- Ce.S.I. Centro Studi Industriali Srl
- AIMPLAS Asociación de Investigación de Materiales Plásticos y Conexas
- FundingBox Research Aps
- IVLAB - Laboratoire Virtuel Européen dans le Domaine de l'Interopérabilité des Entreprises AISBL
- LIF - Law and Internet Foundation
- Whirlpool EMEA S.p.a.
- Biesse SpA
- Factor Ingeniería y Decoletaje S.L.
- RIA STONE, Fábrica de Louça de Mesa em Grés, S.A.
- Farplas Otomotiv Anonim Şirketi
- FIDIA S.p.A.
The i4Q project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 958205.