DIN Standards Committee Elastomer Technology
DIN Standards Committee Elastomer Technology (NET) is responsible for national standardization in the field of processing rubber and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE). It represents German standardization interests through active participation in the relevant European and international bodies.
The scope includes the development of standards regarding
- product and material properties and
- testing methods
for the product families
- tires, wheels and valves,
- seals for pipes, windows, facades, doors as well as joint sealing profiles,
- rubber and plastic hoses, as well as hose lines (except for tank systems with liquid fuel, but for liquid gas)
- conveyor belts,
- V-belts and synchronous belts,
- elastomer damping elements,
- soft-elastic foams and
- rubberized fabrics and foils.