DIN Standards Committee Technical Fundamentals
The DIN Standards Committee Technical Fundamentals (NATG) is in its 5 sections responsible for the following standardization areas:
- fundamentals for physics and mathematics;
- screw threads for general use;
- geometrical product specifications (GPS), i.e. tolerancing and verification of dimensions, form, orientation and roughness;
- measurement of pressure, flow and temperature;
- technical product documentation and technical drawings.
How is NATG composed?